Aviation Safety and Quality Training
Welcome to the Litson Aviation Training Centre
Litson is an SA CAA approved training facility which strives to provide excellence in training and ensure that delegates depart their training with both the tools and the understanding to ‘do the job’.
IN-HOUSE CORPORATE COURSES - OUR SPECIALITY
Litson specialises in providing in-house training both locally and abroad, with highly experienced instructors who are experts in their specific fields. In-house training courses ensure that the training is relevant to your company personnel’s working environment.
All our available training courses can be provided as in-house corporate courses.
Litson offers a limited number of open training courses in both Johannesburg and Cape Town throughout the year.
RPAS and UAV bespoke courses coming 2018.
TRAINING COURSE T's & C's / CANCELLATION POLICY
- MINIMUM 5 students per course, MAXIMUM 16
- Course bookings close 10 days prior to course commencement
- Courses will be postponed should there be insufficient delegate bookings
- Payments made for postponed courses will be reimbursed in full
- All bookings to be made via the online booking system - click Aviation Training button on home page and follow the prompts
- Invoices will be sent on receipt of online booking registration
- A 50% deposit is required within two weeks of receiving invoice to secure enrolment
- Full payment is due 2 weeks prior to course commencement
- Cancellation up to 20 days prior to course commencement – no charge
- Cancellation 7 – 19 days prior to course commencement – 50% of course fee payable
- Cancellation under 7 days of course commencement/'no show' – 100% of course fee payable
AVAILABLE TRAINING COURSES
Crew Resource Management (CRM)
Dangerous Goods (DG)
Safety Emergency Procedures Training (SEPT)
Quality Management Systems (QMS)
Quality Management Systems & Auditing (QMSA)