INTRODUCTION TO SAFETY & TRAINING
Litson is an SA CAA approved training facility which strives to provide excellence in training and ensure that delegates depart their training with both the tools and the understanding to ‘do the job’.
Litson specialises in providing in-house training both locally and abroad, with highly experienced instructors who are experts in their specific fields. In-house training courses ensure that the training is relevant to your company personnel’s working environment.
All our available training courses can be provided as in-house corporate courses.
Litson offers a limited number of open virtual training courses throughout the year.
IN-HOUSE CORPORATE COURSES - OUR SPECIALITY
VIRTUAL COURSE REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:
Delegates’ must ensure that they attend all the sessions. The agreement regarding virtual training is that it is each delegates’ responsibility to ensure that they attend all the sessions. Thus, should there be a failure to any delegate’s power and/or internet service during a training course, the continuity of these services shall be the delegates’ own individual responsibility. If one of the delegates attending a course loses connectivity for a period of time the course cannot be altered nor rescheduled to accommodate this delegate, due to all the remaining delegates still being online. Ideally, all delegates should pre-identify an alternative access point in case of power/other failures prior to their course taking place.
OPEN IN-CLASSROOM COURSE TRAINING:
- MINIMUM 6 students per course, MAXIMUM 16
- Course registrations close 10 days prior to course commencement
- Courses will be postponed should there be an insufficient number of delegate bookings
- Payments made for postponed courses will be reimbursed in full
- All bookings are to be made via the L&A online booking system – click the Aviation Training button on the home page and follow the prompts
- Invoices will be sent on receipt of an online booking registration
- A 50% deposit is required within 2 weeks of receiving an invoice to secure enrolment
- Full payment is due 2 weeks prior to course commencement
- Cancellation received up to 20 days prior to course commencement – no charge
- Cancellation received 7 – 19 days prior to course commencement – 50% of course fee payable
- Cancellation under 7 days prior to course commencement/’no show’ – 100% course fee payable
AVAILABLE TRAINING COURSES
REGISTER FOR THE TRAINING COURSES
Client feedback And comments
Want to see the big picture?
View our yearly training schedule and register for your desired course by following the link below.
Register now and confirm your place in the next course with the form below.
PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE
- Payment for services including training can be made via Visa, MasterCard, or by bank transfer into the Litson & Associates (Pty) Limited bank account.
- For credit card payments, the merchant outlet country to the cardholder is South Africa and the transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR), however, if required, payment can be made with USD or GBP.
- Please request payment by credit card and our Accounts Department will send you a link to enable payment.
- Please ensure that your surname and training invoice number are used as your reference.